Each year, thousands of students apply to veterinary school. Most candidates have excellent grades, good test scores and extensive experience. So, how does an applicant distinguish themselves from all the others? The answer rests in the personal statement.
How to Write a Personal Statement for Veterinary College is a guide to writing a winning personal statement. For $19.99 US, you will receive the following:
- Advice for writing a personal statement
- The do’s and don’ts of writing your personal statement
- Four sample personal statements, two of which were utilized by people accepted on their first try
- Writing tips
- Two appendices listing general areas of veterinary medicine and common terms for animals
- Seventeen templates that will spark your own creativity in building a compelling and unique statement. Each template addresses a different motivation for wanting to enter veterinary medicine. Applicants will find this guide a tremendous resource in writing the most important document of your career.This guide helps you craft a unique personal statement that showcases your abilities and attributes. It does not write the personal statement for you but guides you through the process by stimulating your own creativity and imagination.